London Business School is partnering with Deloitte to offer free access to what it calls some of the brightest minds from the worlds of business and sport via its 2012 Global Leadership Summit.
Managers can link to a live webcast or later watch footage on demand. The summit looks at the value of major sporting events to the economy, the effects on brands and businesses, and the parallels between business and sport in leadership and team management.
• Sir John Armitt, chair of the Olympic Delivery Authority.
• Beth Comstock, senior vice president and chief marketing officer, GE.
• Heather Hancock, lead partner, London 2012 and managing partner for innovation & brand, Deloitte UK.
• Sean Fitzpatrick, former All Blacks rugby captain and founder of Front Row Leadership, an offshoot of his Front Row Hospitality company.
• Niels de Vos, CEO at UK Athletics.
• London Business School’s Professor Lynda Gratton.
The sporting world will also be represented by the business brains behind big brands such as Juventus, Manchester United and Arsenal football teams, and cricket’s Indian Premier League.
This year's Global Leadership Summit will be webcast live from 08:45am British Summer Time on Monday 21 May 2012. (Here in NZ that’s 7.45pm Monday 21 May.)
• Full programme details: www.london.edu/
• To register to watch the webcast or later access footage on demand: http://c3162502.workcast.net/
back to the newsletter